Wednesday, August 09, 2006

How cute is this!

For some reason while kicking around on the web between meetings, I ran across Heidi Swapp's blog. And...she had a baby yesterday! She's not one of the gals I usually stalk (although I do have my picture with her :-)) I came across this blog entry. You gotta open it. It's pictures of her daughter's bedroom. The five year old that they had to move to make room for baby. This is the most beautiful, girlish room I've ever seen.

My girls' room needs painting..I was considering doing it Labor Day weekend as a kind of "back to school" treat. I'm wondering if I could pull off the harlequin pattern. It's just so darn cute. I mean, I did perfect Serendipity stripes in my scraproom...I think I could handle the harlequin thing.

The problem...Blue or Purple? I have one Blue Princess and one Purple. I may have to find two compatible blues and purples and mix it up. Hmmm. An idea is forming...

No comments: