Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Little things I liked about today

I had an emotionally rough day. A co-worker and his family were in a serious car accident. We had a prayer meeting at work to pray for his recovery. It was emotionally draining. My soul is too sensitive, and I really let this stuff touch my mind and my heart in ways that are not healthy or productive. I needed to remind myself of some little, nice things when I came home. See my post on Ordinary Time from a few days ago. That applies here..

Amelia's sketches of one of the cars from Cars. Nicely done!

Margaret's picture of the "Mild Thing" at Valleyfair. See her with her hands up in the air? She is a ride-monster (loves 'em)

I found this storage box when I was at Office Max/Depot (I always get them mixed up) to look for a calendar. I had seen these at CJ's to hold Sizzlets and wanted one. I've had my eye out for them and found them today. With 4 drawers instead of two. And I have 4 Sizzlet alphas. Perfect!

New "Bohemia" paper from My Mind's Eye. I didn't know they had small transparency pieces. These are awesome embellishments to go with these papers.

Still feeling deeply touched by my co-worker's situation. Pray for Will and his family if you would, please.

No comments: