Friday, July 20, 2007

Camp Like a Girl

That's the theme for Girl Scout camp this summer. I got a great T-shirt. Amelia and I just got back from Camp. It was nice. Amelia loved hiking. She hated the beds. I hated the beds, too.

Of course we did S'mores and Pudgie Pies. Mmmmm.

Ghost stories were told.

My main disappointment was no singing around the campfire. Darn. How can it be camp without that?


I'm tired. Two nights of sleeping on camp cots is not refreshing. But I did have so much fun watching Amelia explore camp and camp life. Looking forward to sleeping in my Serta Pillow Top bed. (With a bathroom in the house) Sounds dreamy.

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Welcome back fr camp Nancy, sounds kinda uncomfy, but I bet being there was so precious with ur daughter.. good for you! Welcome back again, and hey have sweet dreams on ur very own bed.. like u said.. dreamy!

Suzy said...

I remember when Katie and I went to camp. I wish I had written down things about it! I am glad you enjoyed your one on one!

Anonymous said...

Nancy..that looks like so much fun. I can't wait til Charlie and Lorelai are going off to camp. It's fun to read a blog of someone I know!! THanks for sharing..Hope to see you soon! Wendy