Saturday, February 07, 2009

Big Brother Steve... ca.1960


I'm starting up on scanning the family slides again. I don't arrive for two more years, so I have to endure many more pictures of my cute big brother. Ain't he a doll? This picture is precious.. he is with Grandpa and Grandma Shaler. I think Grandpa died within a year or two of this picture, because he was gone before I was born.

Steve's first born? Named Ross, after Grandpa here. My first born? Named Amelia, after Grandma here. Obviously they were two very, very special people to us.

3 comments:

Chris said...

That's good of you to do the older slides. I've scanned some from before I was born, but my main focus was from 1977 onward. Hey, if Andrew really wants them, he can scan them himself. Right?

Maggi said...

What a great picture! My daughter's middle name is Marie after my husband's grandmother. It's nice to be able to carry on something, like a name, to remember that special person.

Anonymous said...

Yea, the kid in the middle is real cute. Bet he's grown up to be something ;)


Big Bro