Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tally Scrapper!!!


Some of you may have noticed the button on my sidebar to a site called "TallyScrapper". It is a great on-line community where I have shared so many of my layouts, as well as made many cyber friends.

Well.... I made the design team for October - December!!! I am so excited, but a bit overwhelmed! The DT at Tally does more than layouts...we are "cheerleaders" for the site and are asked to get involved in all aspects of the site...not just posting layouts. I was already involved quite a bit at the site, so I didn't think it would be tough, but it still has been a bit overwhelming to me. And fun!!!




On October 15, the new monthly kit goes on sale. It is designed by a favorite at Tally (and at many other sites, I'm sure) named Staci Compher. You should check it out if you are a scrapper. They often sell out within hours...so don't delay! Start checking at about 1pm central time..




This was the kit that I received for Design Team. The layouts/projects in this post were done wtih product from the kit. It really is a great kit and I love how the Tally kits always mix new products with some older stuff in a great way!!




3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats Nancy, good for you!

Stevelknievel said...

Nancy:

my name is Steve Pease and I'm a reporter for the Southwest Journal. I'm doing a piece on scrapbooking, and I'd love to talk to you.
Do you live or work in Southwest or Downtown?
Very interesting stuff, great blog.
I hope to hear back from you!
spease@mnpubs.com
or 612-436-4373.

Suzy said...

Wow, awesome! You are so talented, I am so glad they discovered that.