Saturday, June 28, 2008

Soccer Pages

One thing I love about my local scrapbook store (Scrapbooks, Too!) is the great selection of theme stuff. Soccer, Disney, Music, etc... I don't always scrap with the theme (i.e. see my Disney pages), but on these Soccer pages I went by the book. Standard soccer product..paper and stickers. These all went together in under 20 minutes each...some closer to 10 minutes. They are not works of art, but they do capture the memories and pictures from the spring soccer season.
So I bring you...Fuller Park Soccer Club Rhinos, 7-8 year old league. Spring 2008!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! First Disney then soccer, maybe I will actually get inspired to scrapbook some of my soccer pictures one of these days!! I have always admired that you actually scrapbook your current pages when the mood strikes y ou. I wish I could motivate myself. Maybe I will stop reading people's blogs now, go to my site, upload my pictures and actually order them. What a novel idea. We had another tournament this weekend so I have a TON!!

Thanks for your work!! Great job
Susan