Friday, April 04, 2008

The coolest experience of my vacation...

...was not Shamu or Mickey, as wonderful as both of those experiences were.

This was...


and look for the baby up in the tree in this one...



Look close. She's real small. But I can't believe how high in the tree the little one climbed!!!

We got to the San Diego Zoo right when it opened. It was a chilly morning (for SoCal) and threatening rain. So... we walked right up to the Pandas and got to stand and watch them for as long as we wanted. No one prodding us along.

And one more cool photo. We went back several times throughout the day. Just totally cool. Really...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So So So glad you got to see the Pandas!! They are by far my most favorite animal in the SD Zoo. I am so happy you went!! I can't wait to hear the reast!!

Susan

Leah's Crafty Life said...

that are so cute.. I absolutely love the one of the baby in the trees with your girls in it.. so cool!

Sarah Rice said...

I love Pandas! How cool that you got to see them. I see the lil one in the tree.... awesome shot!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I had to click to a larger view on that baby!! I wasn't looking NEAR high enough!! lol LOVED the photos!