Saturday, February 02, 2008

Layout a Day summary layout.



I did this calendar page layout to showcase the 31 layouts I did for the Layout a Day Challenge. This whole calendar layout with thumbnails was a common layout I saw on day 31 for many. (I did have the idea before I saw it... along with a million other people. So I guess it was te obvious extension here.)

This is not digital. I printed out the thumbnails and then cut them out, found some number stickers and cut them apart/combined them for the dates. Not much else here. Just putzy work, to good effect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I love your summary page for the 31 layouts project. Doesn't matter that others had the same idea -- great minds think alike. I did the same thing with layouts I did for our old bookclub.
Madelyn