Monday, November 05, 2007

This makes me happy...

Here are my new ribbon jars and pink clock from IKEA. I do have more ribbons than shown in these jars, but I hope having them on the shelf above my desk will encourage me to use them!!




Also, I missed out on posting Halloween pictures. Here are a few...
Margaret is (obviously) a witch. I called her my princess witch, because she had PLANNED to be a princess for the FOURTH year in a row. Until she saw this costume. It's kind of pretty like a princess costume...but black. Hence, princess witch.


Amelia is Betsy Ross. She really loves to pretend to be characters from books she has read and is all over non-fiction (i.e. real people) so she was drawn to this costume right away.



And here's one from Margaret's Brownie Halloween party. She is doing the eat the donut off the string thing.

2 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Love the halloween costumes, they all looks so cute! The ribbon jars are gorgeous!

Bonita Rose said...

the pics of ur kids are sooo cute! AND u just gotta love Ikea.. good for yoU!