Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gonna' have to keep an eye on this...



My older daughter is in fourth grade. In fourth grade they have planners and a parent is supposed to sign them every night.

Earlier this week when I went to sign, I saw this suspicious activity in the previous day.

The top signature? Mine. Below it? I think someone is trying to copy it!!!

Egads! Isn't it a bit early for that? I think I'm going to need to make my signature harder to copy!!!! I think she did a pretty good job!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Nancy, this is funny, but not funny! Goodness! : )

Nicole said...

That's hilarious! I'd be worried about that middle one - it's looking VERY close to yours! You'll just have to start making your signature more complicated. You'll definitely have to keep it and scrap it!

Michelle said...

Too funny...she did a good job! Oh wait, maybe not so "good" and "funny" to you...did she think you wouldn't notice? LOL

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh my word, mine did that last year as well! LOL
Oh yeah, and her first ever F paper, she tried hiding it. They grow up too quick nowadays!